- Re-designed molded plastic main frame and servo mounts with carbon impregnated plastic.
- 6 points canopy mount.
- Big 600cc fuel tank
- New design clutch bell
- New autorotation hub with beefed up one-way bearing.
- Revised elevator control assembly based on Eagle 3 design.
- New design switch plate with charge jack retainer.
- New design push-pull pitch control bell crank.
- New design rotor head (FFZ-III) with very high bell-hiller mixing ratio for better performance.
CG located fuel tank with shock adsorption damper mounting system used by Eagle 3.
New design decal.
Epoxy Blades 680mm are included
Basically most of the above new design parts more or less take reference to the parts of Eagle 3 WC. These modification is to transcend the Freya Evolution into a more refined and precise helicopter, while keeping the value in the level of the Freya. According to Hirobo, over 50% of the Freya Evolution parts are newly designed parts compared to the original Freya.