- Ideal for 3D models 6-9 oz (170-255g) and sport and scale models 8-12 oz (225-340g) High-torque direct-drive alternative to inrunner brushless motors
- Ideal for models requiring up to 85 watts of power
- Integrated prop saver design
- Mount, prop adapter & hardware included
- External rotor design with 3.2mm shaft
Low noise level
Ideal for 3D models 6-9 oz (170-255g), and sport and scale models 8-12 oz (225-340g) or models requiring up to 85 watts of power.
Maximum operating temperature: 220 deg Fahrenheit.
Adequate cooling is required for all motor operation at maximum current levels. Maximum burst current duration is 15 seconds.
Adequate time between maximum burst intervals is required.
You will need... 8A - 10A Brushless ESC 6-8 Ni-Cd/Ni-MH or 2-3S Li-Po 6x5 to 8x3.8 (3-cells) or Up to 10x3.8 (2-cells) Slow Flyer
Type: Brushless Outrunner
Size: 180 / 280 replacement
Bearings or Bushings: Ball Bearings
Recommended Prop Range: 6x5 to 8x3.8 (3-cells) or Up to 10x3.8 (2-cells) Slow Flyer
Voltage: 7.2 - 11.1V
RPM/Volt (Kv): 1380
Resistance (Ri): .33 ohms
Idle Current (Io): .40A @ 8V
Continuous Current: 7A
Maximum Burst Current: 9A (15 sec)
Cells: 6-8 Ni-Cd/Ni-MH or 2-3S Li-Po
Speed Control: 8-10A Brushless
Weight: 24g (.8 oz)
Overall Diameter: 28mm (1.10 in)
Shaft Diameter: 3.17mm (1/8 in)
Overall Length: 22mm (.90 in)