Developed, tested and approved by champion pilots and 3D Master flyers, Phoenix’s physics have a reputation Worldwide for ultimate realism and accuracy - straight out of the box.
Phoenix includes all styles of R/C models including helicopters, airplanes, floatplanes, autogyros, tilt-rotors and much more - many designed for Phoenix by the original model designers or official pilots.
Phoenix is also the only R/C sim to include official models from E-Flite, JR, ParkZone and Hangar 9.
Over 25 beautiful Photofield sites are featured such as Club Fields, Air Strips, Slope-Soaring sites, Water Sceneries and a range of exotic locations from around the World using our High Definition Photofield technology.
InfinityScape sites are not like ordinary 3D terrains. Each InfinityScape site is procedually generated every time you fly, and you control the look and feel of the scenery. With InfinityScape there are no map boundaries - range as far and wide as you want to, and every metre of terrain is as detailed as the last.
Phoenix is the incredibly popular worldwide R/C simulator that lets you master this complex and rewarding hobby in the comfort of your own home.
Whether you are a brand new pilot picking up your first trainer model, or a seasoned veteran practising for your next big competition, Phoenix has everything you need to take your skills to the next level.
Blending incredibly life-like and accurate model physics with beautiful cutting-edge graphics and a multitude of unique features, Phoenix is a fantastic package for beginners and professional model pilots alike.
New features, improvements and fixes:
• Tilt-rotor models now fully editable
• Added Trim attribute under Model > Controls section
• Fixed some issues with biplane models taking off/landing
• Fixed an issue with Multiplayer crashing after an extended period of time
• New session host can now kick/ban users after original host quits
• InfinityScape sites will now cache after first load for much faster subsequent loading times
• Added "FPV" camera mode on 3D flying sites
• Improved quadcopter physics
Phoenix Builder 1.0.l included:
• Fixed some issues with publishing projects with certain filenames
• Many improvements to the .obj loader
• Fixed an issue with the Create Plane tool not showing correctly
• Added "Normalise UVs" tool
• Fixed issue on Scheme projects not being able to change a texture
• This update should now be available from your Phoenix V5 launcher if you have V5.0a or above installed.