SGP5284X REACTOR X2 VOLTAGE REGULATOR
SG Products would like to introduce its latest evolution of the Reactor Dual Regulator now called the REACTOR X2. Already known around the world as a high quality power system for helicopters comes this newest edition; incorporating new features making it the best power system for R/C helicopter applications.
New high current, high voltage servos are now entering the r/c heli marketplace. These servos are unsafe to use with single power connectors, inadequate switch harnesses, and under-gauge wiring found on standard power setups and even other regulators. Brown-outs to the RX, major voltage drops during flight, and inconsistent in-flight feel can be expected with a "stock" power setup while trying to use new high power servos. Reactor X has been specifically designed for use with all standard and digital servos as well as new generation high performance servos offered from JR and Futaba allowing high current and high voltage use. Reactor X retains the three servo bus with direct battery regulated power offered at 6.0V and 6.8V. This exclusive feature ensures maximum current allowance to the servos for the most responsive and electronically correct power setup on the market today.
Reactor X2 features include:
1. New "Never-shut-down" circuitry ensures constant power delivery in any possible condition.
2. New red anodized heat sink for reliable operation with any type of servos, radio system and harshest of environments.
3. Exclusive Voltage Bus selectable output setting: CCPM servos can be operated at 6.0V or 6.8V when using new generation high current JR servo or Futaba brushless servos. A small switch on the Reactor now allows the user to pick the desired output voltage. No setup required.
4. Receiver and tail servo/gyro operate at rock steady 5.2V.
5. Peak system amperage draw is now over 15A to support multiple high current drain servos and extreme 3D flight.
6. Proven design used in 3D and F3C competitions. Reactor X prototypes won the 2007 World Championship Hiroki Ito 1st , Scott Gray 2nd. Other top pilots using Reactor X2 include: 3D Masters Champion Chen Zarfati, Lukas Riva, Leon Luke, Kyle Stacy, Colin Bell, and many others
7. Legacy Reactor features such as quick charge cable, direct power to servos, redundant RX power, and fail-safe-on switch all remain.
Each 'Reactor-X' Package Contents include: 1 "Reactor X2" new generation triple output regulator system 5.2V / 6.0V / 6.8V/ 8.4V
3 dual male servo leads (JR type connector)
1 on/off switch jumper connector
1 instruction manual with illustrations
Reactor-X Features and Specifications:
Input Voltage Supply 7.2-7.4V nominal
Output 1 (CCPM/3Servo BUS) 6.0V or 6.8V or 8.4V selectable; 10A+
Output 2 (RX, Gyro, Tail Rotor) 5.2V; 5.0A MAX
On/Off Failsafe Reactor failsafe to ON if switch failure
Compatibility JR, Spektrum, Futaba, Hitec, etc.
Battery types supported Li-Poly, Li-Ion, Ni-MH, Ni-Cad
Fast charge capable Included fast charge cable Weight 56.5g
Now has multi voltage selectable regulator 8.4v-6.8v-6.0v /5.2 gyro voltage