- Dual camera configuration using FLIR Tau 2 thermal sensor and 4K visual camera
- Available in 9mm, 13mm, and 19mm Lenses (Specify lens above)
This is a special order product - Please allow 7-10 days for shipment
DJI FLIR Zenmuse XT2 is the next generation of commercial drone solutions that combines RGB and thermogram solutions into a single package. Pairing the FLIR Tau 2 thermal sensor and 4K visual camera with DJI's leading stabilization and machine intelligence technology, the XT2 quickly transforms aerial data into powerful insights that save time, money, and lives.
Note: The video below is for demonstration purposes only and may not represent actual product.
Robust Dual-Sensor Thermal Solution
Protected within a weather resistant encasing is a combination of FLIR's advanced radiometric thermal sensor and 4K visual sensor. Capable of integrating seamlessly with DJI's powerful enterprise drone platforms.
- Thermal sensitivity (NEDT): <50 mK
- Visual Sensor: 12 MP
- Max Thermal Frame Rate: 30 Hz
- Ingress Protection: IP44 (protected from water sprays)
Transform Data into Insights in Real-Time
Enabled by a suite of processors and computer vision algorithms, the DJI FLIR Zenmuse XT2 onboard machine intelligence allows you to determine what’s important during operation in real-time.
- Temp Alarm: Don’t miss a thing with instant notifications when object temperatures exceed a preset parameters.
- Heat Track: Capture the most critical information by automatically locking the XT2 onto the hottest object in view.
- FLIR MSX®: Quickly interpret data with details from the visual image overlaid on the thermal data stream.
See the unseen. FLIR thermal sensors reveal details that are invisible to the naked eye by making subtle differences in temperature visible. This new view on the world can reveal equipment or structural damages, the location of various thermal signatures of interest, and much more. It's the ideal equipment for firefighting, solar panel inspections, HazMat operations, power line inspections, agriculture, roof inspections, and search operations.
The DJI Pilot is a professional grade flight control Android app that is developed specifically for enterprise-users to unleash the power of their DJI drones. With development made specifically for the FLIR Zenmuse XT2, DJI Pilot optimizes your flight and aerial imaging process.
- Access and adjust Spotlight Pro flight modes
- Select area and parameters for Temp Alarm
- On-screen temperature measurements
- Access to color palette, isotherm, and other thermal settings